The Laravel IoC container is a powerful tool for managing class dependencies. It is widely used in Laravel and an important tool for your arsenal. The community has created several tutorials for this and here are five resources that will teach you all about it.
- How and why to use the IoC container of Laravel
by Andrea Sartori
- Digging in to Laravel’s IoC Container
by Jason Lewis
- What is the IoC Container in Laravel?
by Vegi Bit
- Dependency Injection with Laravel’s IoC
by Younes Rafie
- The IoC Container – Video
by Laracasts – Membership Required
As a bonus Taylor created a video walkthrough on IoC and unit testing:
By reading these tutorials you’ll be up to speed in no time on the Laravel IoC container and also improve your code by implementing it in your application.